Fightrater.com is a communication system provided by Daff One, LLC., enabling users to submit a link to a photograph for others to rate. Fightrater.com users decide what content is made available to others using the Fightrater system. Users are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws applicable to such content, including copyright laws.>
Daff One, LLC. respects copyright law and expects our users to do the same. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. As a condition to your use of the fightrater.com system you agree that you will not use the hotornot.com service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Daff One, LLC. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the fightrater.com service. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, please report your notice of infringement by contacting Daff One, LLC. via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- the direct link of the image in question (the direct link is found underneath the picture, in the form of a URL.
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.